Monday 11 June 2007

On the road: Venray, Netherlands

I am on the road again. Back in Venray, Netherlands visiting my colleagues. Maybe off to Switzerland midweek.

I don't really like going away. Always though it would be fun to travel for business a little. But for me it's a real struggle. I hate leaving the family to travel to work, never mind for a week. The little guy gets all quiet and starts frowning and sucking his fingers.

Joy said to me yesterday as she was unfolding the plastic crate in a very business like manner not unlike her mother, "What are you doing in the Netherlands?". I told her I was showing some people how work some software. After a moments thought she asked, "Can't they do that themselves?"

Aye, there's the rub...

1 comment:

Nikki Mayfield said...

We miss you too. Though it is partly your fault that you are such a talented individual you are in demand all over the place!