Tuesday 12 June 2007

Moving hotels

When I arrived on Sunday night in Venray, exhausted after a long flight, (thought not as tired as the guy sitting next to me on the plane who'd been traveling 24 hrs from Texas to Dusseldorf), I was told that their was no booking for me. I did manage to get the last room they had (the guy after me at the desk was turned away!), but only for two nights.

So today I'm moving. I managed to get a room twenty minutes drive down the road at Cuijk. However, this is only for two nights. I have to make further arrangements for Thursday! Bit annoying to say the least. Traveling for business is hard enough for a week without having to figure out where your going to sleep every night. A consistent place to stay does wonders for a professional attitude whilst working.