Wednesday 3 January 2007

Flight details - Airliners.net rocks!

Going out to New York State next week and I like to be prepared ahead of time. Like knowing where the toilets on the plane are. Crucial... So I checked out the specs of the aircraft I'll be traveling in: Boeing 757-200 and Embraer ERJ-145.

Just great to be able to get so much info on the plane! Though I was a little surprised that the 757 seems fairly small for an Atlantic hop. I thought at least a 747.

Airliners.net rocks! As does Wikipedia, of course.

UPDATE: Thanks to David (see comment below) I have discovered Seatguru.com and thave been able to find the plane (type) that I will be travelling on! See here.

2 comments:

David said...

Have you seen Seatguru.

Unknown said...

Too cool! Found the plane and everything. Thanks, David!