Tuesday 10 July 2007

Marky's Star Wars Party

Had a great time on Saturday the birthday party of my Bro-in-law. We were shattered and presumed that we'd need to leave early, but still wanted to put in moral support.

When we turned up we were greeted by the Sith Lord, Darth Vader himself. Though when he started laughing I got the distinct impression that it was just someone dressed up. But I quickly pushed the thought to the back of my mind when I saw that the garden was full of Star Wars creatures and a few Jedi Poo-Doo into the bargain.

We had unfortunately not dressed ourselves in SW-like outfits but the food and company was good. I really enjoyed meeting Mark's family and friends again. It's always good to see that someone you love has built a network of strong and genuine relationships around them.

Happy 30th Mark. Here's wishing you a good 3o more (maybe a couple more on that!)

No comments: