Friday 9 March 2007

Online sermons

I love listening to Sermons and Teaching on the way to work or any time on my iRiver. I downloaded a few recently and realised I should start blogging about them and the ones I enjoy.

Then I saw this post on Guy Kawasaki's blog and realised that maybe I wasn' t the only blogger who listens to them.

So here's a list of Sermon/Teaching sites I've been downloading from recently:

Vineyard Columbus - Rich Nathan's church. They are doing an excellent series on Psalms at the moment. Of particular note are the two sermons on Psalm 19 by Steve Robbins and John Cook. The also have a 'Young Adults' ministry called the Joshua House also with downloadable sermons.

Menlo Park Prespretarian Church - John Ortbert is a pastor here. Nancy Ortbert (presumably some relation) gave the talk "Jesus & Your Job" which Guy mentioned on his blog.

N.T. Wright's unofficial page - has a number of links to audios of this excellent scholar.

Grace Cathedral's The Forum - Discovered through a link from the N.T. Wright page above. Intellectual and interesting discussion on contemporary Christianity. The N.T. Wright/Anne Rice interview is very interesting.

Desiring God - John Piper's ministry. Piles of great stuff.

More as I find them. Will comment on my favourites too.

No comments: